Frequently Asked Question’s
1. When is the best time to visit at the weekend and school holidays?
We can get quite busy during the school holidays and in the winter months. If you wish to avoid the rush we advise visiting early in the day (from 9:30am) or later in the day (after 3pm), as these are usually our quieter hours.
2. Do you have parking
Yes we have an on site car park
3. Should my children wear anything specific on the equipment?
Don’t leave home without socks for all the family. Socks or tights must be worn on the play equipment by adults and children. Click here for our rules of play.
4. How long will the Fun Factory Play party last?
Our parties run for a duration of 2 hours generally tho we can host parties for longer if needed.
5. Do I include the birthday child in the numbers?
Yes the birthday child needs to be included in the total count of children.
6. Can we come early to the party?
We request that you don’t arrive any more than 10 minutes before your party is due to start. Everything will be set up by the Fun Factory party host and seating will be reserved for adults.